Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Allie's Birthday and More

Allie, Kyle, and Jaxon and ? came over on Sunday to celebrate Allison's 27th birthday.   I may have mentioned in the previous post that we recently discovered Allie is pregnant.  It'll be nice for Jaxon to have a sibling to grow up with.    She requested lasagne for her dinner.   Earlier in the day she came over and just hung around.   Allie asked me if I'd show her how to use the potter's wheel.    I did,  and she made a couple small pieces.   Then I came into the house for a few minutes and when I got back out into the garage/studio,  she had a huge hunk of clay!     I asked her if she was going to attempt that?    She said,  "yes".     I had to help her a little bit,  but ended up creating a pretty large vase.    I think she had fun.    Sonda, Terry, Gabby, and Anthony,  and Robbie were here later for dinner and cake and ice cream.    Jennifer from next door,  and mother,  Paula came over for cake and ice cream,  too.  

This was my second week of teaching my two students at the Largo Community Center.  Pam is catching on,  but Janis is pretty much a natural.    I am enjoying teaching them and hope for more people soon in the classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment