Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Birthdays and More.......

Tomorrow is my birthday.   My family gave us the best birthday ever!  Thank you so much,  my grown up kids, and grandchildren!

Rob's birthday was on October 3,  and mine on the 12th so we combined the celebrations.  Once you're our age,  it doesn't matter.   The kids came over and said,  "Lets blindfold Mom and Dad".    I said,  "wait,  let me change my clothes first!"   I was getting ready to glaze pottery with Allie when everybody else came over.   They loaded everybody up and Allie actually drove my van so she could surprise us where we were going.   We ended up at the Olive Garden.   One of my favorite restaurants.    We had a nice dinner.  Amie, maybe not quite as nice because Kailani was wanting to run around,  driving her crazy!

Luckily the waitress made a roadblock with chairs and Kailani was corraled.  Then Hendra came in.   He helped.   Dinner was saved!

We went back to the house afterwards and had cake, ice cream, and gifts.
It was a fun day.

Thank you,  family!   I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment