Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Oh No, It Can't be!

Yesterday I went over to Amie's house.   We painted geckos together and had lunch while visiting with baby Kailani.   Kailani walks great now!   It's amazing, as she is only nine months old.    It is so cute watching somebody so small get around...... and get around,  she does!

However,  after all this preparation and anticipation,  the weather people are saying theres some storm out in the Caribbean which will enter the Gulf.
Right now they don't know where it's headed, or how strong it'll be.   NO!
It can't storm on the Gecko Fest!   Please!

Well,  I've got to get my things organized and marked in case we get lucky again.  Bye!

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how fast babies grow....amber was walking at 9 months also...but i think she just wanted to keep up with her bro. I will be praying for good weather for your festival...be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,so Amber walked early, too! Must run in the family. I can remember Amie walking by 10 months old. She tried to help Rob tighten up nuts on his wooden bumer he was putting onto our old van back then. Nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy my blog!

    ReplyDelete